Python Development! From scraping to developing web applications, Python development services are widely used by businesses to create feature-rich and flexible web portals. Python is a backend programming language and a great first coding language for beginners. The reason why it is popular among beginners is that the Python syntax is quite similar to English which makes it intuitive and easy to understand.
The developers need not look up what symbols mean when they use Python. A lot of popular websites like Google, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Dropbox, Spotify, Netflix, and Quora use Python in some aspects. It is widely preferred by programmers due to its assorted key features like:
- High level
- Extensible in C++ & C
So, what do you mean by Python?
- Python is an interpreted, object-oriented, high-level programming language with dynamic semantics.
- Python is approachable. Without taking a CS class, programmers can still write a useful tool in Python.
- Python is a high-level programming language so the programmers don’t have to deal with the lower-level aspects of programming, such as memory management.
- The advanced built-in data structures together with dynamic typing make Python a perfect choice for Rapid Application Development, as well as for use as a scripting language to unite existing components together.
- The simple and easy to learn syntax of Python emphasizes readability and therefore reduces the cost of program maintenance.
- Python is perfect to be used for scripting, web scraping, and creating data sets.
- Python supports modules and packages, which encourages program modularity and code reuse.
Frameworks Used with Python
Different frameworks that are used with Python include:
- Django and Flask: These frameworks are the most popular web frameworks with Python.
- Jupyter Notebooks: This framework is widely popular among scientists, individuals studying machine learning, and people on the more academic side of computing in general.
Advantages of Python
Python Development! The Python language is one of the top-most programming languages used in the industry. It has wide-ranging applications in the software development companies such as in gaming, web frameworks and applications, language development, prototyping, graphic design applications, and so on. Let’s look at some of the key advantages of Python:
- Easy to Read, Learn and Write: Python is a high-level programming language and has an English-like syntax, which makes it much easier for the users to read and understand the code. The programmers are required to write few lines of code to perform the same task as compared to other major languages like Java, C/C++, etc. It is quite easy to learn as well. That is why Python is highly recommended for beginners.
- Extensive Libraries Support: The standard library of Python is quite vast, which includes areas like operating system interfaces, Internet, protocols, web service tools, etc. One can find here almost every function required to perform the highly used programming tasks. This eliminates the need to depend on other external libraries.
- Open-Source Programming Language: Python comes under the OSI approved open-source license which means it is free to use and distribute. One can easily download the source code, modify it, and even distribute their version of Python.
- Interpreted Language: Python is an interpreted language which means that it directly executes the code line by line. In case of any error, it stops further execution and reports back the error which has occurred.
- Integration Feature: Python facilitates enterprise application Integration, which makes it simple to develop web services by using COM or COBRA components. It can also be used to process XML and other markup languages as it can run on various advanced operating systems via the same byte code.
- Dynamically Typed: Python doesn’t know the type of variable until the code is run by the programmer. It automatically assigns the data type during implementation. The programmer doesn’t need to worry about declaring variables and their data types.
- Portability: In several programming languages such as C/C++, the code needs to be changed to run the program on diverse platforms. This is not the case with Python. In this programming language, the programmer writes the code once and then it can be run anywhere.
- Improved Productivity: The language has widespread support libraries and clean object-oriented designs that help to boost programmer’s productivity to a great extent while using the languages like Java, VB, Perl, C, C++, and C#. Due to the simplicity of this programming language, developers can focus on solving the issues without spending much of their time in understanding the syntax or behavior of the programming language. With less code, more things can be done. All these things lead to improved productivity.
Python is a highly versatile and easy-to-use language. It can be used to address any challenge that could affect an organization’s solutions in the long run.
That’s why it is the most loved programming language among developers, especially beginners. If you are planning to hire a Python developer, make certain that the developer is well-versed with the know-how of Python language and has all the skills that are required to develop any particular project.
For more articles visit this website